Friday, July 17, 2009

Anyone at the door?

I can't believe i'm doing this. haha. blogging at 4 a.m. in the morning in a highly infected area. This would be my third post of the night; can't sleep, coz I'm practically alone here in my dorm..and there's this weird noise from right outside my door.

I checked once, but nothing's there. Wanted to go again, but thought better of it. Sometimes somethings are better left making noise by its own. Anyway, i guess that would be one of the causes on why I can't sleep. Another reason is the sore throat that's been bugging me. Hope I'm okay. check no fever yet.

Anyway, while browsing through youtube, found an awesome song by Tokyo Jihen (the one that I've posted before. Seriously, never heard this one before, and Shiina Ringo is, well..you can describe it for yourself aite.

And oh yah, i'm headin home tomorrow aite, can't stay here since they want to seal off the place for further actions. Heard that they'll be spraying the whole campus with some vaccine. Hope that works aite.

Haha, now, there're some weird voices that sounded more like singing at the door..aih, hope it's just in my head. Anyway, I'll be posting something up later on once I'm home yah. till then, adios brothers!

No comments: