Sunday, September 16, 2007

confession #2

selamat berpuasa.

so here i confess

'hello,im iqbal. i'm 17. yes im the youngest among my friends. thats why i always get bullied..? maybe,but i am the youngest. full stop. i've been sober for a looong time. i miss my bully-ers. especially the 1 who FORCE to do this. but i get his point. yes,i miss all of my head banging-mofos-crazy olde friends. i DO text them. well,not often but i still DO. when i think of them i'll go laughing to myself. yes. some people DO think im crazy,so what? i feel better thinking n laughing about the good old days rather than sitting down,thinking about problems coming n might 1 day go crazy instead. live life to the fullest. I live MY life to the fullest. thats why im addicted to my friends. well, SO BE IT. AN ADDICT. THATS WHAT I AM. I AM A FRIEND ADDICT."

Ex-Casanova
16 Sept 2007,
Friend Addicts Convention, UEP Subang Jaya, Malaysia.

No comments: