Monday, September 3, 2007

something we left behind but we always bring it along..

After finish reading what arma had written on the blog, i feel like i have to write something too.. i supposed be back to melaka this morning but my body was not feeling well, so i have to take mc 4 today.. sometimes i wonder myself whether is it about my sickness or is it just me dont want to go back..i miss my frens.. so much.. d memories we all drew together is a memories that can not be erase forever.. but now we all are in a different path to achieve the dreams that each of us seek in the future.. the memories may have been passed, but we always carry it no matter where we go.. things change around us.. but our friendship will always remain the same.. hope we all can wait.. time for us to feel the memories back will appear one day.. i promise.. while waiting, let us all do what we have to do now.. this is my words.. for all my frens out there.. i love u guys..

No comments: