Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Quotes.

"The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend."
~Aristotle

"Friendship is like money, easier made than kept."
~Samuel Butler

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."
~Albert Camus

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
~ Walter Winchell

" Fate chooses our relatives, we choose our friends."
~Jacques Delille

"Choose your friends slowly, give them up even slower."
~ Benjamin Franklin

"Friendship with oneself is all-important because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
- Mother Teresa

"The best mirror is an old friend."
~ George Herbert

"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."
~ Henry Ford

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."
~ Helen Keller

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
~ Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

No comments: