Sunday, March 23, 2008

Longing For The Past??

it's true that as we get older, memories of old happy times always manage to come back, in a rush. we compare the present to the past, and although the present is nice, it can never be the good old times we had. i talked to a lot of people, and i realize i can never again find a group of misfits better than the ones i have now.

so i will not let go of this friendship. i know its such a stupid thing to hope for, but i am too grateful to god for sending me these lifesavers. i hope this friendship lasts forever. and nazir, don't ever feel the need to apologize. we all make mistakes, its a part of our tradition, get it?? the mistakes adds the spice to this bland recipe. you guys make my life worth living. every one of you. everytime i feel down, you guys put the spirit back in me. without you guys, ill still be that sorry loser trying to hang out with the cool kids in form 1. yes arma, its me. a 1st time blogger.
so, ignore the sorries and concentrate on the thank yous. thanks a lot guys for always being there for me, and for being my friends!!!

No comments: