Saturday, March 22, 2008

Whooshh...!

First thing first, don't mind the title...just got no idea of what to put. Haha. Anyway, it's been pretty darn long time since I've written sumthin yah...guess I owe you arma, and that is a sincere stuff from the "none-active-blogger". Trust me.
Well for today, it was a normal-sitting-at-home-day for me. Gettup, watching tv, eat, and other normal routine (you know the drill). Then I've decided to go out to Pyramid with arma and iqbal at 8pm. It was kinda late but I was searching for something to wear for my course dinner, and I guess, no, I know (no guessing game there) that I am going out with the two most suitable guys if you want to ask anything on fashion wear. Imagine bringing ali...(no offence there lee, ngehehe).
So we went there with iqbal's ride. It was a simple plan; we go in, execute, and go out. But I guess sometimes, what we get in the end wasn't actually goes with what we planned. Anyway, while searching for the necessary items (and some goofing around, plus we've met Guy Sebastian there) it struck me hard by the head, remembering me back of those days in high school. The days where we would hang around the Pyramid sometimes on weekends or if there were any special occasions. Yah, that's the sorta memories that came floating by. I guess this is when the title comes in use...Whooshh as in the sweet memories come whooshing back into my mind. Aaaah...the old days. Never too old to forget. You know what, we should be doing this more often arma...find some time. We'll get there.
Well, that's that...and oh yah...for the sleeping over at ali's place next week, I think I'll be joinning in. Can't miss that.
Signing Off...

No comments: