Friday, October 12, 2007

The Day When Tears Begin to Drops Again..

Last night was not like the other night I normally had. It first begins with laugh and happy thought. Then it turns out to be different when I accidentally opened a topic that can actually answer my questions. Raya is near but I’m still not in the mood to celebrate it. Azeera also have the same thing in mind. She said that maybe we just getting older. Is the Raya mood only for kids?? I wish I could kids again. Having all the funs without worrying about anything, just hoping that the money we collected will be more than others. But then I will hope that my age will quickly increase. Haha.. is this really life we talking about? I’m not sure myself either. Please help me find the answer.

Again, I want to state that I am totally upset with myself rite now. I need someone to hear my whisper. But all my friends already at their beloved kampong and probably some of them are on their way right now. Well, that is why Arma come out with the blogging idea. So that we can share our story no matter where we are. Thanks ma, and I’m sorry too. I’ll try to be more active writing on this blog. Sometimes, the timing is just not rite. Please forgive me.

I don’t know how to express myself anyway. I am really really stressed out with things around here. You may not understand what I’m trying write here. Seriously, my ‘EMO’ is in the maximum level right now. Why is this should be happening? It shouldn’t be happening. We should have a happy moment together. Friends that could not be trusted. Who should I trust anyway?? Aarghh.. malas la nak tulis dah.. off..

No comments: