Thursday, October 18, 2007

To seek a better day

It’s been a week now. The one week “lost contact” agreement is now officially off. But It doesn’t make any different anyway. The aura still tense and plus with the new conflict just occur making me more confuse and leave me no direction to go. I just want to be someone to make her happy and keep her smiling in every second of her life. But I accidentally involve in the situation where she don’t want to talk to me anymore. I used to be the one who can hear every single word she speak, and now I’m blind to every move she make. How could this be happening? I only want to show that I’m care.

I don’t know why but there seems to be something wrong in every step I take. I can’t even get the things right. Things just getting worst nowadays. I hate this stupid negative feeling of mine. It makes me better person no more. All the shits I’ve been telling them, somehow is not working for me. No one can make me happy. Friends. Yes. I always have them. I know they never leave me. I think so. Hopefully. Really really hope so. I miss u guys.

I miss all the moments we all drew together, but now everyone is in their way to achieve their dreams. I’m on my way too. Just need to get my gear ready for first semester final paper next week. Haiz. Haven’t ready a thing.

I miss her too. When is this going to stop? Please forgive for all the same mistake I’ve done. I never meant to do all those mistakes. I’m just hoping to see you smile sincerely in every single day until the end of my life.

Come on Ezzat!! We know u can!! Chaiyok!!

No comments: